The responsibilities of the school in working toward student success:
- School staff will demonstrate professionalism, courtesy, and a positive attitude through our communication with families, the services we provide, and the school environment as a whole.
- We will provide a safe, orderly learning environment for our students.
- We will strive to create a learning environment which effectively supports student learning through rigorous instruction, relevant learning activities and assessments, and 21st century technology.
- Staff will provide activities and environments so that all students have the opportunity to meet standards, achieve high expectations and receive assistance when needed.
- School will involve families in the school program through special events, volunteer opportunities, parent training, communication, collaboration, shared decision-making, and resources for at-home learning.
- We will offer a variety of courses and extracurricular opportunities to help each child his talents and reach his full potential.
- We will communicate with all students high behavior expectations and will recognize positive behaviors.
- We will accept, respect, and educate our students and staff with regard to diversity.
The responsibilities of the parent/family in working toward student success:
- Families will ensure that their child is on time and attends school daily.
- They will advocate for their student by communicating frequently with teachers regarding concerns, difficulties, and opportunities for the student.
- Parent will attend parent meetings and workshops in order to help my child and play an active role in decision-making for my student.
- Families will encourage learning at home by providing sufficient time, supplies, and a suitable environment for the student to study and prepare for success.
- They will engage the student in learning activities beyond the school day (For example: limiting television, balancing appropriate extracurricular activities, serving as a role model, and seeking positive learning activities for their child).
- Parent will monitor student’s progress by communicating with teachers and checking available resources such as team/school websites, homework hotline, agenda, and Infinite Campus.
- Parent will communicate high expectations for achievement and respect to their student and support the school vision at home.
The responsibilities of the student in working toward success:
- The student will set goals and strive to reach them by doing their best in their work and behavior choices.
- Students will show respect for staff and peer by treating others the way they wish to be treated.
- Students will treat carefully all equipment used for learning.
- Obey the school rules.
- Report to classes on time and prepared daily.
- Students will inform parents and school staff of needs they have in order to achieve success.