Our students will be capable of living and working effectively, responsibly and productively in a global environment.
The mission of Inman Elementary is to deliver effective instruction and set high expectations resulting in continued improvement in student achievement.
- Public education is the foundation of free society.
- Schools exist to promote the intellectual, social, and personal development of all students.
- All children can learn in a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Education is a partnership among students, families, schools and community.
- Students should be prepared as independent, productive problem solvers to successfully meet the challenges of the future.