"Transporting Fayette County students safely and efficiently
always striving for a positive experience for the students and the community."
Transportation Department Office Staff:
Office: The Transportation Department may be reached at 770-460-3520, option 1.
Director: Roxane Owen
Secretary: Janet Teague
Route Supervisor: Valerie Gray
Route Supervisor: Becky Wilson
Trainer: Dawn Wiley
Special Needs Supervisor: KC Michael
Dispatcher/Field Trip Clerk: Diane Chumley
Fleet Supervisor: George Davis
Assistant Fleet Supervisor: Scott Wright
Code of Conduct / Safety Overview & Information
School Bus Safety Information
- School Bus Danger Zone
- High Priority Safety Rules for Students
- School Bus Rules and Consequences
- How to Load From the Door Side
- How to Load From Across the Road
- How to Unload to the Door Side
- How to Unload to Across the Road
Information for Motorists:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Click this link to access the most frequently asked questions and their answers.
Route Supervisor List:
- Click this link for information about your child's bus or bus route contact.