The EIP program is designed to help students obtain the necessary academic skills to reach grade-level performance in the shortest possible time. It enables students to meet grade-level standards by accelerated instruction, remediation, and reinforcement of current concepts.
MobyMax – Math and Reading practice website – Use Classlink to log in.
- Intervention Components of Textbook
- Everyday Counts Partner Games
- Main Dishes/Gourmet Curriculum (4th & 5th)
- Problem Solver (2nd – 5th)
- Ladders to Success (5th Grade)
- Stack n’ Pack Learning Activities
- Math Center Activities
- Hands on Standards
- Reading Horizons website – (1st-2nd - use Classlink to log in)
- Voyager Passport (3rd-5th)
- Reading Rods (fluency and comprehension)
- Main Dishes/Gourmet Curriculum
- Keep on reading
- Leveled Readers