2022 - 2023 Advanced Placement Information
Steps to Register for Advanced Placement Courses:
Step 1: Review the "Next Year Qualifications" tab to determine eligible Advanced Placement courses for the 2022 - 2023 school years.
Step 2: Attend the following meeting and review the following documents:
- FCHS Advanced Placement Night on Thursday, January 27 at 6:30 pm (Recording will be available after the meeting)
- Review the 2022 - 2023 FCHS AP Courses and Prerequisites
- Review FCHS Advanced Placement Course Catalog
- Review the article, "Why Take an Advanced Placement Course".
Step 3: Review and agree to the AP Coursework and AP Policies listed in the FCHS Advanced Placement Catalog.
Step 4: Register for Advanced Placement courses during individual advisement session with your school counselor.
- February 21 - February 25: Rising Seniors (Current Juniors Class of 2023) in American Literature and AP Language courses
- February 28 - March 4: Rising Juniors(Current Sophomores Class of 2024) in World History and AP World History courses
- March 7 - March 11: Rising Sophomores (Current Freshman Class of 2025) in 9th Literature courses
The last day to remove an AP class from your schedule is June 1, 2022.