Fayette County Board of Education has purchased DreamBox Learning's Math Program, an online, Intelligent Adaptive Learning(tm) program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency.
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
DreamBox is an online program - there's no software to download! All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is free and is included with many Internet browsers.
- To access Dreambox at home, students will need to access the CLEVER single sign in link: https://clever.com/in/fcboe. This will prompt the students to enter their Google account information.
- To access DreamBox on a tablet device like an iPad, you will need to download the app. Students must go through your internet browser to the CLEVER single sign in, not through the app itself. Students will be prompted to enter in their google account information.
Note: If you experience sign on difficulties here (ie.your account information shows and doesn’t give you the option to enter in student user information), you may have to add a user to or log off of your browser and have students sign into the browser.
Review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. (This must be done from a computer, not a tablet device like an iPad) Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
- Go to https://clever.com/in/fcboe
- Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
- Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
- Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
- Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
- Go to http://play.dreambox.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- To see student progress, click the "Parent Dashboard" button.
If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Client Care by calling them at 877-451-7845 (weekdays 7am to 5pm, Pacific Time), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.