Degrees and Certifications:
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
What is PBIS?
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
PBIS is an evidence-based, data-driven framework proven to reduce disciplinary incidents, increase a school’s sense of safety, improve school climate, and support improved academic outcomes for all students.
- The fundamental purpose of PBIS is to make schools more effective learning environments that are….
- We have 3 School Wide Expectations
- Be Ready
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- When PBIS strategies are implemented school-wide, students with and without disabilities benefit by having an environment that is conducive to learning
- All individuals (students, staff, teachers, parents) learn more about their own behavior, learn to work together, and support each other as a community of learners
Also, ask your child about earning Soar Cash for being ready, respectful, and responsible!