Schedule for picking up personal belongings
Some important notes about pickup
A form will be sent to all parents/guardians to use as an inventory list for items being returned to the school on pickup day. This includes LIBRARY BOOKS, textbooks, calculators, etc. Teachers will notify students of items that need to be returned.
On the scheduled day, students will remain their car with the parent/guardian and the bags containing his/her belongings will be taken to the car.
- All belongings have been bagged by the office staff, including gym locker items.
- Spring pictures, if ordered, have been placed in the student's bag.
- Yearbooks have NOT arrived and will be passed out at a later date, which will be communicated when information is available.
- Track clothes will be picked up on the bus loop and will be handled by Coach Roth and Mr. Frisch.
- Students in music classes needing to return items will return them on another day; those teachers will be in contact with student.
8th grade teams | Tuesday, May 19
8A 9-10 a.m.
8B 10:30-11:30 a.m.
8C 12-1 p.m.
7th grade teams | Wednesday, May 20
7A 9-10 a.m.
7B 10:30-11:30 a.m.
7C 12-1 p.m.
6th grade teams | Thursday, May 21
6A 9-10:15 a.m.
6B 10:45 a.m.-12 p.m.
6C 12-1:15 p.m.