COVID-19 Update: Due to the unprecedented situation, some admisson requirements to Fayette Virtual Academy may be temporarily waved for the 2020-2021 school year.
Admission Requirements for Fayette Virtual Academy:
- Must be middle or high school student who resides within the Fayette County School District.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Successful Completion of previous year's grade level (promotion)
- Must be able to provide own transportation to the Fayette Academy Complex.
- Unit tests are completed in an on site computer lab at Fayette Academy Complex. Students are expected to come on site for testing at least once a week.
- Intrinsically motivated student with the self-discipline to login daily to complete online coursework.
Admisson to the Fayette Virtual Academy begins with the application below.