Summer Chromebook Support
Dear Parents & Guardians,
As this crazy school year ends, I wanted to remind you that CLES students keep their assigned Chromebook during the summer break, unless they are leaving Fayette County Schools. This will allow students to continue to use web-based resources provided by the Fayette County School System. If your child is moving to another school within Fayette County, including middle school or another elementary school, please take the device with you.
- Withdraw/Moving: If you know now that you will not return to Fayette County Schools in the fall, please return the device to the LEC by Wednesday, May 27th.
-Parents can drop off student Chromebooks at the LEC, D building parking lot. Please stay in your vehicle, a technology specialist will assist you.
-From 10 am - 2 pm, Monday through Friday. The drop off will be available until further notice. Please check often for updates.
- Unexpected Move: If an unexpected move occurs during the summer and you need to return your device, please contact Fayette County Technology Services, 770-460-3990 ext. 101.
- Summer Repair: Chromebooks in need of repair over the summer will need to be dropped off & picked up at Technology Services at dates and times still to be determined. For more information, you can call 770-460-3990 ext. 101.
- Stolen Chromebooks During the Summer: Please get a police report and contact Fayette County Technology Services immediately. 770-460-3990 ext. 101
- Insurance Information: If you purchased insurance and need help, please contact:
Worth Ave. Group, Brenda Craig- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resources: All web-based resources are on Classlink and will be made available this summer for student access and should be used as the portal for all district web-based resources linked within. Some resources may not be available after IC classes are inactivated.