Chromebooks for the Summer Information
Dear Parents & Guardians,
As the school year ends, we are pleased to allow our students to take home their assigned Chromebook during the summer break. This will allow students to continue to use web based resources provided by the Fayette County School System. If your child is moving to another school within Fayette County, including middle school or another elementary school, please take the device with you.
- If you know now that you will not return to Fayette County Schools in the fall, please return the device to your child’s homeroom teacher by May 20th. Full replacement cost of the device and any accessories: $300.
- If an unexpected move occurs during the summer and you need to return your device, please check our school website or call the school for our summer hours. (770-460-3560 / www.fescubs.org) If our school offices are closed, please contact Fayette County Technology Services, 770-460-3990 ext. 1402.
- REPAIRS: Chromebooks that need repair during the summer break should be returned to Fayette County Technology Services. For more information you can call 770-460-3990 ext. 1417.
- Stolen Chromebooks: Please get a police report and contact Fayette County Technology Services immediately. 770-460-3990 ext. 1402
- Insurance Information: If you purchased insurance and need help, Fayette County Technology Services, 770-460-3990 ext. 1402.
- All web based resources are on our school website under Student Resources > FES Student Resources. All login information can be found in your child’s agenda or under Student Resources > Login Information.
If you do not want your child to keep the chromebook over the break, please let me know via email asap so I can make storage arrangements.
FES Technology Specialist