Return to Headlines

Summer Certificates of Enrollment and ADAP

Beginning May 26. 2020

If you are requesting a Summer Certificate of Enrollment and/or ADAP forms for Driver's Licenses, please contact Gina Graham at   If a student did not take Health at McIntosh, our office will not be able to print a certificate. Ex. students who took Health at another school should contact that school. Students who took Health online should print the certificate themselves.

Due to the reduced office hours, Ms. Graham needs a week's notice to process the request.