Eligibility to Participate in Athletic Activities
Middle School (7th & 8th Grades)
- Students must pass all 5 academic subjects the semester preceding participation.
- A player must not reach his/her 15th birthday prior to May 1st preceding their 8th grade year. A player must not reach his/her 14th birthday prior to May 1st preceding their 7th grade year.
- An eligible student can participate in each sport, once in the 7th grade and once in the 8th grade.
- Students must adhere to all rules and regulations outlined in the Athletic/Extracurricular Code of Conduct and/or specific written guidelines developed by the coach and/or school administration.
- Middle school athletics is governed by the Fayette County Middle School Athletic League.
- A student will not be retained in any grade for athletic purposes.
- No person in Fayette County Public Schools shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of or be subjected to discrimination in any education program or activity receiving financial assistance.
Athletic Forms and Information
All athletes must have each of the forms below completed and turned in to the appropriate coach prior to tryouts or practice.
Click on the forms below to download:
Click on the links below to access additional athletic program information: