Driver Education Information
All registration will be done online at MySchoolBucks.com
- Tuition is due at the time of registration.
- Form of payment accepted on MySchoolBucks: Visa, MC, American Express, Discover and electronic checks.
- The tuition for this class is $390 plus fee. Fee is non-refundable.
- Once you have registered for the class a $50 fee will be charged if you cancel or switch to another class.
- No refunds will be given once your scheduled class has started.
- This class is designed for the 15-21 year old student.
- Class includes 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours behind the wheel driving time.
- Participants must possess a Georgia Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License to complete the driving portion of this class.
- Driving time is scheduled between instructor and student.
- Please allow up to 3 months to complete driving time.
- Check with your insurance company concerning premium reduction.
- There will be a parent meeting for the first 15 minutes of each new class. Parents are encouraged to attend.
- Registration is on a first come / first served basis. All registration will be done online at MySchoolBucks.com.
LaFayette Educational Center DT# 139
McIntosh High School DT# 140
Sandy Creek High School DT# 141
Starr's Mill High School DT# 142
Whitewater High School DT# 345