Mission and Vision
Our Vision:Our Huddleston students will be capable of living and working effectively, responsibly and productively in a global environment.
Our mission is to forge and equip a community of learners who confidently face challenges, embrace opportunities, and positively impact our world.
- Thinking critically and creatively, with real world application of student learning, is the chief priority of the school.
- Building healthy relationships is the foundation for sustaining a community of lifelong learners.
- Valuing and involving our parents and community members is vital to the success of our students.
- Continually examining the rigor, relevance, and effectiveness of teaching and learning practices is the responsibility of all stakeholders.
- Demonstrating and communicating our learning through the use of technology is essential in empowering students to be life long participants in our globally networked society.