Braelinn ES Events
See the school calendar for specific dates & times for events for this school year
- Book Fair: Support the school and encourage a love of reading in your children at one of our Book Fairs. Held in the Media Center, books for a wide range of ages are available, along with a variety of other things such as posters, pencils, and fancy erasers.
- Spirit Night: Have a night off from cooking and help support the school; eat out on our spirit nights at the designated restaurant and Braelinn receives a percentage of the profits that night. Chick-Fil-A, Johnny’s, Mike & C’s, TCBY & others have been happy to support our school!
- Meet the Teacher: Check out the many stations in the cafeteria – transportation, pre-pay for lunch, clinic, Scouts, commitment programs, Spirit Wear, and purchase agendas. Then go to your classroom and get to meet your new teacher. Remember: parking is a premium that day, so come by golf cart or carpool if possible.
- Tissues & Treats: Kindergarten parents – you will be receiving an invitation to join us in the lunchroom for treats…and a tissue!
- Information Nights: Usually about a week or so after school starts, Information Nights are a way for parents to talk to the teachers, learn about class schedules and procedures, and generally get your questions answered.
- Bingo Night: This is a fun-filled night for the whole family. Braelinn clubs sell drinks, snacks and treats. There are wonderful prizes, which have included gift cards to local restaurants, family activity centers, gym memberships, CNN tours, and so much more. It’s a great family night you do not want to miss.
- Spring Fling: This is another great family event and annual spring fundraiser. There are inflatables, bounce houses, games, a Silent Auction and lots of great food! The children love playing with all their friends and the parents enjoy the neighborhood camaraderie.
- Braelinn Blast: This is an end-of-year event for all grades to participate. There are relay races, tug-of-war, and friendly class competitions.