Getting to know NFES
- Instructional hours are from 7:40 a.m. to 2:20 p.m. Office is open from 7:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Students should not be dropped off before supervision begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Tardy warning bell at 7:35
- Students are tardy if not in their rooms by 7:40 bell
- To excuse an absence, remember to send in a note within three days of an absence. To be considered “excused,” the absence must meet the criteria outlined on page 3 of the FCBOE Elementary Student Code of Conduct.
Car Rider Procedures
- Students must be dropped off and picked up in front of the building along the sidewalk. Please pull forward as far as possible to allow more cars into the drop-off/pick-up zone at the same time.
- Do not drop students in the parking lot.
- All parents are expected to display a North Fayette Car Rider card for student pick up. If not, you will be asked to park, enter the office, and show I.D. to the office staff before being allowed to pick up a child.
- Please review the dress code on page 12 of the FCBOE Elementary Student Code of Conduct.
- No students will be called for early dismissal after 2:00 p.m. If you have an after-school appointment and need to pick up your child, please keep the 2:00 deadline in mind and plan accordingly.
Lost and Found:
- Lost and Found is located in the cafeteria. Items left in Lost and Found are donated to charity monthly.
- Students who feel ill at school should go to the clinic to see the nurse. Please note that your child may not return to school until they have been free of fever or vomit for at least 24 hours. Refer to page 16 of the FCBOE Elementary Student Code of Conduct to view additional guidelines.
- If you have questions or concerns, here are some support people to contact to help you or direct you to the appropriate person:
- Julie Young – Principal’s Secretary and Bookkeeper
- Kirstin Clark – Front Office and Attendance Clerk
- Nancy Philistin – Registrar and Infinite Campus Issues