I am excited to rejoin the Whitewater High School faculty and look forward to embarking on the 2022-2023 school year with you. I was the marketing teacher here from 2006 to 2012 and feel honored to have come back home. Whitewater is a school rich in community and culture that is known for academic excellence in the classroom and success on the field, on the stage and on the court.
I am beginning my 21st year in education with 11 years of administrative experience and 10 years of teaching experience all at the high school level. I attended The University of Georgia, earning my Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and a Masters of Education degree. I also received my Specialist in Education from Valdosta State University. As a mother of four teenagers, I understand the importance and excitement of this time in our students’ lives.
My primary goals for the upcoming year are:
- Continuation of sound instructional practices in the classroom centered around a guaranteed and viable curriculum
- Integration of literacy across the curriculum
- Implementation of activities and opportunities that allow all students to thrive and feel connected to the school
- Cultivating the culture already present so that all stakeholders are connected to the Whitewater community
- Develop a strong relationship with all stakeholders through communication
As your proud new principal, it is important to me to provide an environment where students and families feel welcome, valued and successful. Every student who walks our halls has an impact on what makes Whitewater the best place to be. I look forward to working with our families this year and many more to come.
Krystin Hall, Principal