Media Center Guide
Visiting the Media Center
- The Media Center is open daily from 7:45AM until 3:30PM.
- Students are encouraged to visit the Media Center before and after school.
- Students may come to the Media Center during the school day with a teacher provided pass.
- Most 6th and 7th Grade teams visit the media center as a class on a bi-weekly rotation.
- Students must have their library or school issued ID card for checkout.
- Students may check out 3 items.
- Book checkout period is 2 weeks.
- Most items are eligible to be renewed 2 times.
- Overdue fine is 25¢ per day.
- Students with overdue fines are not allowed to checkout additional resources.