Robert J. Burch Elementary
The staff, students, parents, and community of Robert J. Burch believe
Our vision is to nurture and develop a curious, capable, and compassionate learning community.
Our daily mission is to passionately and positively engage, challenge, and support our learning community to think, question, persevere, reflect, and achieve.
- Positive relationships are fundamental to success
- Quality education and good character are the cornerstones of productive citizenship
- Everyone has the need, ability, and right to learn
- Learners require a variety of instructional experiences
- Growth is the result of hard work and perseverance
- Everyone deserves a safe, respectful, and engaging learning environment
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, home, educators, and community
- Our choices and actions impact ourselves, others, and our world
- Similarities, differences, and unique gifts should be valued and respected