Robert J. Burch Elementary
The staff, students, parents, and community of Robert J. Burch believe
Our vision is to nurture and develop a curious, capable, and compassionate learning community through engaging, challenging, and supportive learning experiences.
Our daily mission is to passionately and positively engage, challenge, and support our learning community to think, question, persevere, reflect, and achieve.
- Positive relationships are fundamental to success
- Quality education and good character are the cornerstones of productive citizenship
- Everyone has the need, ability, and right to learn
- Learners require a variety of instructional experiences
- Growth is the result of hard work and perseverance
- Everyone deserves a safe, respectful, and engaging learning environment
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, home, educators, and community
- Our choices and actions impact ourselves, others, and our world
- Similarities, differences, and unique gifts should be valued and respected