Requirements for Admission to Open Campus Academy
- Must currently attend one of the 5 high schools in Fayette County
- Must have an acceptable attendance record
- Must have an acceptable school discipline record
- Must have passed and earned 1 full Math credit (2 math classes)
- Must have passed and earned 1 full English Language Arts credit (2 ELA classes)
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from Fayette LIFE Academy (Monday-Thursday)
- Must be at least 16 years old
Admission to Open Campus Academy requires completion of the Fayette LIFE Academy Application form below. The applicant's current school counselor must sign off on the application before submission.
Open Campus Admission Application
This application represents the single application for admission into Open Campus Academy or Horizon Academy. Please circle Open Campus Academy in the appropriate area of the application form.