Requirements for Admission to Open Campus Academy
- Must currently attend one of the 5 high schools in Fayette County
- Must have an acceptable attendance record
- Must have an acceptable school discipline record
- Must have passed and earned 1 full Math credit (2 math classes)
- Must have passed and earned 1 full English Language Arts credit (2 ELA classes)
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from Fayette Academy Complex (Monday-Thursday)
Admission to Open Campus Academy requires completion of the Fayette Academy Complex Application form below. The applicant's current school counselor must sign off on the application before submission.