We are super excited about our volunteers for our Watch D.O.G.S. program. This is an incredible way for positive male role models to get involved and make a difference at Minter. We look forward to our "Dads" supporting in the following ways:
• working one-on-one with students (in the classroom)
• supporting students at arrival and dismissal
• supporting students in the cafeteria at lunchtime
• increasing adult presence on the playground at recess
• increasing adult presence on school grounds throughout the day
If any of these sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to Coach Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do ask for our "full day" volunteers to give a minimum of 48 hours notice to allow time to plan a schedule for their day with us.