Mission & Belief Statements
The Mission of Kedron Elementary
The Kedron Elementary School community strives for excellence in all things.
The Vision of Kedron Elementary
The vision of Kedron is to create and develop a coherent curriculum, shared sense of purpose, climate for learning, commitment to character, and a school environment that promotes the physical and emotional well-being of students, staff, and parents.
Student learning is the chief priority of the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility of advancing the school’s mission.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.