Welcome to Rising Starr Middle School Athletics
Athletics at our school are for 7th and 8th grade students. All student-athletes are required to have a current physical on file before trying out for the team. Click here to download the required forms shown below.
- GHSA Physical Form
- Parent Consent Form
- GHSA Concussion Awareness Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
Click here to view the eligibility requirements for middle school sports.
The following sports are available for our 7th and 8th grade students.
- Football (August-October)
- Volleyball (August-October)
- Cheerleading (during the football and 8th grade basketball season)
- 7th Grade Basketball - boys and girls (October-December)
- 8th Grade Basketball - boys and girls (January-March)
- Track and Field - boys and girls (March-May)
There are other sports opportunities available for 8th graders at Starr’s Mill High School. These include softball, cross country, baseball, soccer, tennis, golf, and lacrosse. Click here for more information.