Our students will be capable of living and working effectively, responsibly and productively in a global environment.
The mission of the Peachtree City Elementary is to deliver effective instruction and set high expectations resulting in continued improvement in student achievement.
- Public education is the foundation of a free society
- Schools exist to promote the intellectual, social and personal development of all students
- All children can learn in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment
- Education is a partnership among students, families, schools and community
- Students should be prepared as independent, productive problem solvers to successfully meet the challenges of the future
PCES School-wide Mission
We recognize the uniqueness of each child’s ability level, learning style, and cultural background. Therefore, the mission of Peachtree City Elementary is to foster the development of the whole child through a supportive, caring, and challenging learning environment.