- Registration takes place at PCES
- A birth certificate and residency documents must be presented in order to register
Pre-K Registration Information – Click Here
- Registration begins with online registration – Click Here
- Birth certificate and residency documents must be presented in order to register. For a list of all documents, please visit the FCBOE Student enrollment page.
- Child must be 5 on or before September 1st.
The Fayette County Board of Education has an Enrollment Center located in the Lafayette Education Building in Fayetteville. The main purpose of the center is to handle all new students’ registration.
New Family Information- Click Here
Welcome to Peachtree City Elementary School. We are glad you are here!
Next Steps for Enrollment:
If you are enrolling during the school year, after completing the enrollment process at the district level, please bring your child to school on the next student attendance day to be placed in a classroom. School supply lists are posted on this website.
If you have enrolled during our summer break, please watch for emails that will be sent starting in July.