- Registration takes place at the school
- Birth certificate and residency documents must be presented in order to register
County Information: Pre-K Registration Information – Click Here
- Registration begins with online registration – Click Here
- Birth certificate and residency documents must be presented in order to register. For a list of all documents, please visit the FCBOE Student enrollment page.
- Child must be 5 on or before September 1st.
The Fayette County Board of Education has an Enrollment Center located in the Lafayette Education Building in Fayetteville. The main purpose of the center is to handle all new students’ registration.
Next Steps for Enrollment:
Welcome to Peachtree City Elementary School. We are glad you are here.
If you are enrolling during the school year: after completing the enrollment process at the district level, please bring your child to school on the next student attendance day to be placed in a classroom. School supply lists are posted on our Homepage. Also, please take a look at our website- it has a wealth of information listed.
If you have enrolled during our summer break, please watch for emails that will be sent starting in July. Also, please take a look at our website- it has a wealth of information listed.
If you are enrolling in Kindergarten for next year (2022- 23) please call the school to schedule an assessment appointment on May 5 or 6 at 8:00 AM or 8:45 AM. A tour of the school is included in this activity. If you enroll after May 5 or 6, we will set another assessment date in July (TBD).
Meet The Teacher 2022
- Prek and Kindergarten Meet the Teacher (2 hour program) 1 PM– 3 PM
- New Family Orientation Meet the Teacher (1.5 hours): Grades 1 -5 1:30 PM – 3 PM
- Returning Families Meet the Teacher: Grades 1 -5 4 PM- 6 PM