Saturday School is an opportunity is provided for students who have fallen behind academically. They are given a quiet environment from 9am to 12 pm, in the media center, to catch up on missing assignments. Students must be referred by a teacher or administrator.
Guidelines for Saturday School:
- All students in Saturday School are referred by teachers/administrators/counselors.
- All student Code of Conduct guidelines apply.
- Students must arrive on time. Students must be accompanied to the media center by a parent/guardian. Students who arrive later than 9:00 am will not be allowed to attend.
- Saturday School ends at NOON. Students will not be dismissed until a parent or guardian is present. Students who remain more than ten (10) minutes after the end of Saturday School will not be given the opportunity to attend in the future.
- If a student is walking home, a parent note must be provided.
- Students who are disruptive or unproductive will phone a parent or guardian to pick them up immediately.
- It is the student’s responsibility to bring ALL necessary academic materials (textbooks, paper, pencil, and binder).
Saturday School Dates To Be Determined