Meet Your School Counselors
We are fortunate to have three school counselors at our school. Below is some introductory information about each one:
6th Grade Counselor: Ms. Jillann Starr
Ms. Starr was born in Madras, India. She was adopted as a baby and grew up in Clayton County, GA with her three older brothers and younger sister. In her free time, Ms. Starr loves spending time with family, riding horses, spoiling her pup, working on her house, traveling, working out, and supporting the Atlanta Braves.
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Georgia College & State University
- Master of Science in School Counseling - Mercer University
- P-12 School Counseling
- Middle Grades ELA (Grades 4-8)
- Middle Grades Reading (Grades 4-8)
7th Grade Counselor: Ms. Kristin Cristelli
Ms. Cristelli is from Niagara Falls, New York. She loves spending time with her three sisters and six nieces and nephews. A huge sports fan, she is an EXOS Sports Performance Specialist. You can often find her at the gym or the batting cages. She also enjoys gardening.
Ms. Cristelli began her educational career as an elementary school teacher. She then went to the middle school setting and worked as a 6th grade math teacher at J.C. Booth for nine years before moving into her current position as a school counselor. She serves as a board member for PFLAG in Peachtree City and is also involved with the Safe Schools Coalitions of Atlanta.
- Bachelor of Science (Minor in Psychology) - State University of New York Oswego
- Master of Education in School Counseling - University of West Georgia
- P-12 School Counseling
- P-12 Health and Physical Education
- Middle Grades Education (Math and Social Sciences)
- P-5 Elementary Education
8th Grade Counselor: Mrs. LeeAnn Belknap
Mrs. Belknap is from Prattville, AL. She is married to Lee Belknap, Head Football Coach at McIntosh High School. They moved to Peachtree City in the summer of 1999. Mrs. Belknap loves spending time with her family, interior decorating, gardening, and traveling to the beach.
Mrs. Belknap taught 8th Grade Science at Fayette Middle School. She began her counseling career at Bennett’s Mill Middle School and has worked the last eight years as a counselor at McIntosh High School. She is excited to return to middle school and continue to serve the needs of her students.
- Bachelor of Science in Education (General Science) – Auburn University
- Master of Education in Guidance and Counseling – University of West Georgia
- Educational Specialist in Curriculum and Instruction – Lincoln Memorial University
- School Counseling (P-12)
- General Science (6-12)