Mission & Belief Statements
ROCKETS - We Learn. We Lead. We Succeed.
At Peeples elementary, we strive to provide leadership opportunities for students both in and out of the classroom. We are committed to fostering resilient, life long learners who collaborate and communicate in an effort to successfuly solve problems both now and in the future.
Our Staff Believes:
- Everyone can be a leader.
- Everyone has genius.
- Change starts with me.
- Educators empower students to lead their own learning.
- Develop the whole person.
Rocket Words of Wisdom:
- Be mindful of your thoughts, as they become words.
- Be mindful of your words, as they become actions.
- Be mindful of your actions, as they become habits.
- Be mindful of your habits, as they become your character.
Fayette County School District's Portrait of a Graduate:
Fayette County Public Schools adopted a Portrait of a Graduate in spring 2019 after a year of extensive research and collaboration with stakeholders across the community. The Portrait will serve as a “north star” for the district, helping to align the strategic plan, school improvement plans and classroom practices to start with the end in mind. A community design team helped compile the research with the following seven key characteristics for success emerging as the overarching themes: