Mission & Belief Statements
ROCKETS - We Learn. We Lead. We Succeed.
Our Staff Believes:
- Everyone can be a leader.
- Everyone has genius.
- Change starts with me.
- Educators empower students to lead their own learning.
- Develop the whole person.
Rocket Words of Wisdom:
- Be mindful of your thoughts, as they become words.
- Be mindful of your words, as they become actions.
- Be mindful of your actions, as they become habits.
- Be mindful of your habits, as they become your character.
Fayette County School District's Portrait of a Graduate:
Fayette County Public Schools adopted a Portrait of a Graduate in spring 2019 after a year of extensive research and collaboration with stakeholders across the community. The Portrait will serve as a “north star” for the district, helping to align the strategic plan, school improvement plans and classroom practices to start with the end in mind. A community design team helped compile the research with the following seven key characteristics for success emerging as the overarching themes: