What are some key attributes of Collaborators?
- Work effectively in teams
- Appropriately manage interpersonal and group interactions
- Contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively toward common goals
- Able to provide and receive feedback in a positive manner
How will we help grow Collaborators?
- Support acquisition of deeper learning skills
- Provide opportunities for students to address challenges through discussion and consensus-building activities in a group
- Develop ability to compare and contrast diverse ideas and opinions of team members and to look at ideas from multiple perspectives
- Grow students ability to produce high-quality individual work and to connect it to the work of others in a group to improve the group’s overall work
Sources: Future Ready Schools; EdLeader21; ISTE Standards