Fayette County Schools Transportation Department
The school bus is an important part of your student's day. The bus driver is a vital link between home and school. FCBOE Bus Drivers are required to have a Commercial Driver's License and undergo a comprehensive training program of driving skills, student management, classroom training, CPR, and First Aid. All Bus Drivers are required to participate in annual in-service training and pass an Annual DOE Driver Physical. Our Bus Drivers are well trained and dedicated professionals whose primary responsibility is to transport students safely.
The Transportation Department looks forward to working with parents and students to ensure safe transportation to and from school. Parents with questions regarding routing, schedules, or bus stops may email email@example.com or contact the Transportation Supervisor assigned to the student's school.
To ensure every student has accurate bus information, Fayette County Schools is requiring students to formally request transportation services prior to riding the school bus.
- New enrollments and address changes associated with already established stops may take up to 24 hours to be processed by Transportation.
- It may take up to 36 hours to assign students to a stop if route changes are necessary.
- Students attending outside their school zone on special permission are not eligible for bus transportation.
- Students living within a non-transport zone are not eligible for bus transportation
BUS INFORMATION (not available until 7/29/2021)
Enter your STUDENTS ID # for USER NAME and STUDENT'S BIRTHDAY (example 10162020) as PASSWORD and click enter.
- Click "Work with Students"
- Click "View My Students"
- Click your student's name.
- The MyStop App allows viewers to access the bus location and the estimated time-of-arrival to an assigned stop.
- My Stop will operate on any computer, iPad®, iPhone®, Tablet, or Android™ mobile device. Download it for free at an App Store. Search “Versatrans My Stop.”
- Refresh the MyStop App often to update information. For the safety of our students, arrive at the bus stop five minutes before the assigned bus stop time.
- Be enrolled in Fayette County Schools and have a valid Student ID.
- Be eligible for bus service and be registered as a bus rider.
- Have a current bus assignment in e-Link.
- Username: Student's 6 digit Student ID#
- Password: Student's 8 digit date of birth