Welcome to ParentSquare
Fayette County Public Schools uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
What You Can Do in ParentSquare
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
Is ParentSquare replacing some existing tools and services?
Yes! All classroom, school, and district news and information will be sent to you through this new platform. You will be able to segment per classroom, school, sports, activities, and more! The following services will no longer be available to FCBOE employees as the functionality of these tools is now available in ParentSquare.