Welcome to Booth Volleyball 2021-2022
Warrior 8th Grade Volleyball Team
15 (8th Grade)
17 (8th Grade)
23 (8th Grade)
25 (8th Grade)
27 (8th Grade)
28 (8th Grade)
29 (8th Grade)
32 (8th Grade)
33 (8th Grade )
51 (7th Grade)
57 (7th Grade)
58 (7th Grade)
Warrior 7th Grade Volleyball Team
(All 7th Grade Players)
Tryouts will be held the first week of school for the 2021-22 year. All paperwork must be turned in by the first day of school and tryouts will begin on the second day of school. Players with missing forms or an expired physical will not be able to stay that day for tryouts. Physicals are only valid for 1 year from the day of issue. Physicals must be on the county form that you can print from the link below.
Tryouts will be 3 consecutive days. If any days are missed by an athlete, skills missed will not be made up. Tryouts will begin promptly after school in the gym. Athletes should bring athletic shorts, t-shirt, shoes, and water each day. Knee pads are optional for tryouts. Tryouts should end by 5:30. The roster for 7th and 8th grade will be posted by 6:30pm on the front windows of the gym on the last day of tryouts.
Use the following link below to print, complete, and return to Coach Darcy prior to tryouts. Please try not to wait until the Monday before tryouts. That day is very hectic and students are destracted trying to manage their first day of classes.
The forms needed from the link are:
2. Parental Consent
3. Permission to Participate
4. Code of Conduct
6. Concussion Awareness
7. Cardiac Arrest
8. Copy of Insurance Card front and back
If you do not have insurance, you will need to purchase the school insurance. You can get that form at the front office.
Players should bring appropriate clothes for tryouts and water (shorts, t-shirt, knee pads if you have them, athletic shoes).
Practices during the school year will be directly after school from 3:15-4:45 for the 7th grade and 3:15-5:15 for the 8th grade. Players should be prepared to practice Monday - Friday but Friday practices will be utilized as needed.
Once the team is announced, there will be a parent informational meeting scheduled. Costs for each player is $55. Please make checks payable to Booth Middle School and bring payment to the parent meeting or send it in with your player prior to the meeting. This payment is only required for those girls on the posted roster after tryouts.
Things to cover at the parent meeting:
- Attendance at practice and games is manditory unless the player is sick or has a family emergency.
- 3 unexcused absences and the player will risk the loss of position on the team.
- Game days girls will remain at school until time to depart for the game. They will ride the bus to the games and will need their own ride home.
- For home games, players will work the alternate grade levels games (line-judge, book, libero track, scoreboard)
- 7th grade games will start at 5pm and 8th grade games will follow. They usually start about 6pm
- They will play the best of 3 sets.
- Only the 8th grade team attends the county tournament.
- Playing time is dependent on performance but we work very hard to give all girls time on the court. We are a very competitive program and not a recreational program.
- Players will bring their own snacks and drinks for before practice and before games.
- Please make sure your player always has a water bottle (fountains are not available).
Please print the above agreement, sign, and return to your coach after the team list has been posted.
Remind Me App will be used for communication.
Information will be posted after teams are chosen.
You will receive a message from Remind Me App. Follow instructions.
Volleyball Schedule 2021-22
Not published yet