GAfutures.org is a valuable parent and student resource for information on the following topics:
- Your current HOPE Scholarship GPA
- Post-secondary schools in the state of Georgia and out of state (universities, colleges, technical colleges)
- Dual Enrollment
- Information for financial aid and completing the FAFSA
- Student planner for accomplishments, extracurricular activities, community service, etc.
- Student interest and job matching survey
- High school and college planning timelines
GAfutures.org is a operated by the Georgia Student Finance Commission (GSFC). This is the same entity that oversees the HOPE Scholarship, HOPE Grant and all Dual Enrollment funding.