Mission & Vision Statements
The vision of Sandy Creek High School is to graduate students who have a competitive advantage in whatever endeavor they choose after high school.
Sandy Creek High School will prepare internationally-minded lifelong learners who will create a better world through respect, innovation, creativity, and service.
We believe . . .
- Public education is the foundation of a free society.
- Schools exist to promote the intellectual, social, and personal development of all students.
- All children can learn in a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Education is a partnership among students, families, schools, and community.
- Students should be prepared as independent, productive problem-solvers to successfully meet the challenges of the future.