Our Focus: Preparing Students for Life
Sandy Creek High School will prepare internationally-minded lifelong learners who will create a better world through respect, innovation, creativity, and service.
- Public education is the foundation of a free society.
- Schools exist to promote the intellectual, social, and personal development of all students.
- All children can learn in a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Education is a partnership among students, families, schools, and community.
- Students should be prepared as independent, productive problem-solvers to successfully meet the challenges of the future.