Sandy Creek High School Class of 2019
Senior Class Officers Senior Sponsors
President: Amaya Brinson Mrs. Vivian Dunn
Vice President: Ryann Troutman Coach Ashley Lott
Secretary: Alexis Valadez
Treasurer: Akilah Duncan
- 2019 Senior Dates:
- Honors Night - Monday, April 22, 7pm
- AP Exams- May 1-12
- Senior Exam Eligiblity -Monday, May 6
- Senior Exemptions Due- Wednesday, May 8 (teachers must be notified if you are exempting)
- Senior Panoramic - Friday, May 10, 8am in the GYM (wear your senior jersey)
- Senior Breakfast- Friday, May 10 (1st period)
- Senior Exemption Forms DUE- Monday, May 13 (give to 1st period teacher)
- Senior Days (TBD) - Tuesday-Thursday, May 14-16
- Seniors LAST day- Thursday, May 16
- Senior Assembly- Thursday, May 16 during 3rd period (wear your graduation gown)
- Senior Picnic- Thursday, May 16
- Senior Exams-
- 1st Period- Thursday, May 16, 8:35-10:30am
- 2,4,6 Periods-Friday, May 17 (see your teacher for time/location)
- 3,5,7 Periods-Monday, May 20 (see your teacher for time/location)
- Baccalaureate Practice- Tuesday, May21, 10am (only required for those attending Baccalaureate)
- Baccalaureate (optional)-Tueaday, May 21, 7pm (seniors report at 6pm with graduation gown)
- Graduation practice-Thursday, May 23, 9am (MANDATORY for ALL graduating SENIORS)
- Graduation-Friday, May 24, 7pm (Seniors report at 5:00pm.....stadium gates open at 5:30pm)
NOTE: All school obligations must be paid in order to participate in senior activites (including graduation)
Senior pictures will be taken on Thursday, September 6th. Please make sure that you go to Cady Studios and create an account so that you can set up an appointment or call 1-800-5476237.
No student may park on campus on or after August 31st without a valid SCHS Parking Permit. Permits cost is $50.00. The following information is required to purchase a permit
- verification of insurance
- vehicle registration
- license plate number
- driver’s license
- make, model and color of vehicle
Permits must be posted on the front lower left side of the windshield (Drivers Side) No student may park in a Faculty or Visitor lot. Please see SCHS Student Handbook (page 21) and FCBOE Student Code of Conduct (page 10) for parking guidelines and procedures.
See Rechelle Cammllarie in the front office to purchase a permit. If you have any questions regarding student parking regulations see Dr. Wimbish.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Fees:
New College Board Procedures. See email from Mrs. Smith for details.
Your Senior Dues include your cap and gown, senior shirt, diploma cover, senior luncheon, and all fees associated with graduation. Please pay your dues early in order to save money!
From now until Oct. 31: $100.00
From Nov. 1 - Dec. 31: $125.00
From Jan. 1 - Feb. 14: $140.00
After Feb. 14: $150.00
Here is the link to pay senior dues online with a credit/debit card: SCHS Class of 2019 Senior Dues.
If you would like to pay with cash, Balfour will only be at Sandy Creek on 11/8, 11/16, and 12/6 during lunch.
Seniors can check their preliminary HOPE Scholarship eligibility using their GAcollege411 account. Before signing into their account, they should click "HOPE GPA" found on the shortcuts menu, and then follow the steps to view their preliminary GPA. For seniors, the HOPE GPA will most likely be finalized approximately two weeks after graduation. Please keep in mind that the HOPE GPA is calculated and finalized by the Georgia Student Finance Commission and not by Sandy Creek High School. Students will receive final HOPE eligibility from the college they are attending.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2019 GRADUATES:
The Balfour Senior Class Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 10/30.
- 2019 Senior Dates: