Need to download a physical packet for your WMS athlete?
Please note: most physician's offices have only the first five pages (two pages of history, two pages for the physician and one for the athlete with special needs). The additional six pages are required by the Fayette County Public Schools before a student can participate. Those forms are:
- Code of Conduct Contract
- Parental Consent for Participation
- Permission for School-Sponsored Trips
- Concussions: What you need to know
- Student/Parent Concussion Awareness Form
- Student/Parent Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form