Please follow the steps below to enroll your student at Fayette County High School:
1. Complete online registration.
2. Schedule an appointment at FCHS for New Enrollment
With paperwork from the Enrollment Center complete and in hand, please call 770-460-3540 ext. 109, Fayette County High School, Guidance Office, to schedule an appointment.
3. Attend your scheduled appointment.
Parent/Guardian and student should arrive for your enrollment appointment on your scheduled date and time, approximately 10-15 minutes early. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please call to cancel and reschedule. 770-460-3540 ext. 109
Be prepared to complete paperwork before meeting with your student's guidance counselor.
Please bring the following:
- withdrawal form from previous school
- 10th - 12th graders final grades, a report card, or a transcript from previous school, test scores
- Any paper work you did not have if you registered under a provisional status: birth certificate, social security card, immunization certificate and eye, ear and dental form.