College Entrance Exams
School Testing Code: 111275
SAT and ACT Fee Waivers
SAT and ACT offer Fee waivers to help with the cost of their tests. If you meet the following requirements, please see your counselor to pick up this waiver. SAT/ACT Fee Waiver Requirements:
- Students must be in 11th or 12th grade to receive a waiver.
- Students must provide written documentation of eligibility for free/reduced lunch services.
- Students may only receive TWO waivers during their high school career. In the event that a student uses a waiver but does not actually take the test, he/she forfeits that waiver.
- Students may only receive one waiver at a time.
- FCHS receives a limited number of waivers. Students may obtain a waiver on a first come, first served basis.
SAT - www.collegeboard.org ACT - www.act.org
Free Personalized SAT Experience with Khan Academy
Want a FREE personalized SAT experience? Then link your PSAT/NMSQT results to Khan Academy. Click here for more information.
As a result, students will be able to:
- See personalized practice recommendations of skills
- Practice anytime, anywhere, at no cost
- Plus, access four FREE official practice exams from College Board.
Free ACT/SAT tutorials on Galileo at Fayette County Public Library
The Fayette County Public Library has a great new resource on Galileo this year! It is called RB Test Prep and it provides online SAT, ACT, PLAN, PSAT, and SSAT test preparation courses. It can really help students who are studying for the SAT or ACT. It is a FREE resource available through the public library interface of GALILEO. Users can access it from home with their library card and pin number, or they can come into the library to use it.