• Transcripts for Current Students

    When applying to colleges (or for employment), a copy of your transcript (record of your grades) is usually required. There is a $3 fee for each official (sealed) transcript ordered.

    Students should visit the guidance office to order a transcript.

    Transcripts for Graduates

    Students that have graduated or withdrawn should contact the Records Center:

    Fayette County Schools Record Center
    205 Lafayette Avenue, Building C
    Fayetteville GA 30214
    Phone: 770-460-3990, ext. 362

    Read the Records Center information for complete details about downloading a transcript request form and payment.