Code of Sportmanship
Sportsmanship can be defined in one word: RESPECT. Respect for ourselves, our schools and guests to our schools helps build a positive image not only with the community, but also with all those who participate in competitive activities in our schools.
Responsibilities of participants and parents:
- Use appropriate language.
- Treat opponents with the respect due them as guests or hosts.
- Exercise self-control at all times.
- Respect the officials’ judgment and interpretation of the rules.
- Respect the coaches’ judgment and authority.
- Accept the responsibility of representing your school in a positive manner.
- Act in a manner that will create a positive attitude in the audience.
PLEASE NOTE: Find the required Student Code of Conduct Contract on the Student/Parent Forms page.