FREE Parenting Class
S.T.E.P. Free Parenting Class Information
Parents! Create a more satisfying, productive relationship with your child through S.T.E.P.
What is S.T.E.P.?
S.T.E.P. is an acronym that stands for Systematic Training for Effective Parenting. It is a 10-week FREE* parenting workshop held twice a year in Fayette County schools and is available to all parents of Fayette County.
Attend S.T.E.P., a ten-week parenting workshop and learn:
- How to better understand your child's behavior
- How to help your child learn to be responsible for his/her behavior
- How to listen and talk to your child
- How to use discipline that makes sense
- How to feel confident in your parenting approach
And much more!