Federal Programs Complaint Procedures
- An organization (private school) or individual (staff, parents, students) that disagrees with the consultation provided or services rendered by Fayette County School System involving Title I, Title II, Title III or McKinney-Vento Act may file a signed written complaint setting forth all concerns.
- Please complete the Complaint Form for Federal Programs under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act and mail the signed complaint to:
Assistant Superintendent of Student Achievement
Fayette County Board of Education
205 LaFayette Ave.
Fayetteville, GA 30214
- The Assistant Superintendent will acknowledge, in writing, its receipt of the complaint within 10 business days.
- The allegations will be investigated and a written report with the resolution and any necessary corrective action will be submitted to all parties within 30 days.
- The report will outline the corrective action needed and timeline requirements. The Assistant Superintendent will track the corrective action and report to all parties at the completion of the corrective action.
- If the organization disagrees with the findings, it has the right to appeal to the State Education Agency (see State Complaint Procedure).