FREE Parenting Class
Systematic Training for Effective Parenting - STEP
What is STEP?
STEP is an acronym that stands for Systematic Training for Effective Parenting. It is a free 8-week parenting workshop held twice a year in Fayette County schools and is available to all parents in Fayette County.
Attend STEP and learn:
- How to better understand your child's behavior
- How to help your child learn to be responsible for his/her behavior
- How to listen and talk to your child
- How to use discipline that makes sense
- How to feel confident in your parenting approach
The Fall session will be held virtually for all Fayette County parents.
Classes will take place 6:30pm - 8:00pm on:
September 11, 18, 25
October 2, 16, 23, 30
November 6No Meeting on October 9th (Columbus Day & Fall Break)
*This course will be held virtually on Google Meet.
After registration, you will receive the virtual link and passcode for participation. Enrollment is no longer possible after the 3rd night of class.